We're looking for a dynamic, driven Recruiter to join our growing Delta team!
At IS2, we’re in the business of making connections that work. When we’re sipping on our morning coffee and catching up with our team during our daily huddles, getting to know new or perspective candidates, or stopping by our customer sites to talk shop, we know a genuine personal connection is the most important tool in our toolbelts. But alongside sparkling personalities, we’re equipped with industry-leading technology, comfortable open-concept offices, competitive salaries, access to a fantastic benefits package, break rooms with all the coffee you can drink and a whole lot of awesome, knowledgeable people to guide you and help grow your career. Have we piqued your interest? Read on to find out if this opportunity would be a great fit for you!
You genuinely love connecting with people over the phone or in-person, and in turn, helping them find the right solution for their needs. Helping others is your favourite part of any job – in fact, customer service is practically part of your DNA!. Aside from being friendly, you’re also a problem-solver extraordinaire and have a keen eye for detail. Maybe most importantly, you’re a great judge of character and know how to trust your instincts and stand by your decisions.
While there’s no ‘typical’ day in our world, here are some of the things you’ll tackle:
- Creating and placing job ads for available positions
- Pre-screening and interviewing potential candidates
- Marketing skilled candidates to our customer base
- Managing the check-in process for new temporary employees
- Conducting on-site sales visits with our customers
- Performing important health and safety tasks, like orientation forms, hazard assessments, accident investigations and modified duties management
- Producing reports and participate in quarterly customer meetings
You have great computer skills (MS Office programs are a breeze for you), strong English language skills (written and spoken) and a reliable vehicle. You also have at least one year of customer service experience and preferably, some recruiting experience under your belt.