IS2 Workforce Solutions is now recruiting for Tool Crib/ Warehouse that are Certified or Experienced with the safe operation of Counterbalance Forklifts for our West Edmonton and Ft. Saskatchewan client. The successful candidates will have previous warehouse and or Tool Crib inventory, a solid work history and be career minded.
· Oversee the signing in and out of supplies to teams, monitoring stock levels and ensuring all equipment and tools are returned in clean & good condition
· Stage equipment and supplies in “ready to use” manner
· Notify supervisor of low stock levels.
· Clean and organize work space to maximize efficiencies.
· Ensures proper preventative maintenance and repairs of all tools and equipment.
· Service Calls
· Other duties as required
MINIMUM Required Qualifications:
· High School Diploma
· Previous warehousing experience or Tool Crib experience is required.
· Physically Fit – lifting up to 50lbs on a regular basis
· Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directives.
· Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
· Must be highly organized with a high eye for detail, and excellent communication
· Sufficient computer skills to keep inventory records accurate.
· Must be a TEAM PLAYER
· Clean criminal record.
· 5 Years Drivers Abstract
APPLY TODAY!!! All interested applicants can apply, with their resume, to this INDEED POSTING.
Job Type: Full-time