Experienced Construction Labourers Needed In Grand Prairie! Our client is a major construction company, we desire strong and committed candidates who seek stability and commitment, as this position will be a long term opportunity with a reputable company. The successful candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years in the construction field with verifiable experience.
- Must be able to perform labour intensive tasks
- Must be okay to travel, compensation will be given for travel
- Comfortable using a variety of tools - experience with using a nail gun is considered to be an asset
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of construction experience
- Class 5 Drivers license
- Drug and alcohol-free, testing will be done
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work Independently
- Valid FIRST AID, H2S, CSTS
- **Own PPE: **Steel toes boots, Hard Hat, safety glasses
This position starts immediately, apply now!
- Starts at $20.00/hour with strong potential for increase
Please note: All resumes are held in the strictest of confidence and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Reply to this posting with resume or email resume to email@example.com or call 403-273-7711