Our South Edmonton client is currently looking for a fit, hardworking, experienced labourer to work in their Mod yard.
SCHEDULE AND SHIFT TIME:
· Monday to Friday 7:30 am – 4 pm
· Vacation pay is paid out every payday
· $18 per hour based on your skill set and the amount of hours you have inside equipment
· This assignment is temporary in nature but has the potential for permanent placement based on work performance and business needs
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Must be comfortable with site specific drug, alcohol, and criminal record checks
· Experience in a relatable field is required
· Previous Steel Fabrication experience is an asset
· Must be Physically Fit and able to climb ladders
· Roofing experience would be an asset, but must be ok working at heights.
· Must have experience with a variety of Saws, Hand and Power tools
· Available to work out of town.
· Must have own steel toed Boots and reliable transportation.
· Responsible, dedicated, and self-motivated
· Able to multi-task and work independently
· Effective time management skills
· Able to work outdoors in a variety of weather
Must have the following tickets:
· Fall Arrest
· AWP (Aerial Work Platform)
· Comply with all safety policies and procedures
· Other duties as assigned