IS2 Vaughan is excited to announce that we have a Millwright position available for our client located in Vaughan. You do need to have experience working in an automotive stamping manufacturing environment. This is a full time position with potential for permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
YOU'LL NEED TO DO THIS ON A DAILY BASIS:
• Install, troubleshoot and maintain power transmission, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and programmable logic controls.
• Complete all requirements as outlined in the Skills and Training Matrix, HR-F001
• Work with defined standards as set out by policy and procedures and adheres to all company safety rules, legislated health and safety standards and internal employee procedures
• Perform and document preventative maintenance as scheduled
• Repair and maintain mechanical components of production equipment and machines, such as metal fabricating, machine tools, material handling systems, following blue prints, electrical schematics and specifications, using hand tools, power tools and precision measuring devices
• Responsible for troubleshooting any electrical or mechanical system faults in manufacturing in a timely manner
• Remove, refurbish or replace worn or defective components, re-aligns and adjusts components, start machine and equipment to test operation following repair
• Fabricate guarding, rails and other components for existing machinery as well as new equipment
• Perform other duties as required in support of production and continuous improvement.
WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB?
· Great position for people looking to start with a reliable company.
· We have FULL time positions.
· Opportunity for Overtime Work (if you want to work it).
· Temporary to Permanent position.
· Prime and bus accessible location – Leslie and Highway 7.
YOU'll NEED THIS TO QUALIFY:
• Good command of English language both verbal and written
• Knowledge of related equipment and tools
• Mechanical blue print and electrical schematic reading
• Welding and fabrication
• Applicable knowledge about preventative maintenance methods and procedures
• Must have working knowledge of stamping presses and their supporting systems
• Must have experience using Microsoft computer applications
• Must have knowledge of PNP and NPN sensors and their application in die protection and poka-yoke circuitry
• Familiar with Quality Management System standards such as ISO/TS 16949
• Able to work with minimal supervision
APPLY NOW!!! Call 905-918-5050 to set up an appointment!
Apply at our office Monday - Friday between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Location: 7800 Jane Street, Unit 12