IS2 Workforce Solutions is currently looking for an experienced Tool & Die Makers for several clients in Barrie, Midland and the surrounding area!
What you will be doing:
· Retrieve and review tooling prints for material and machining requirements;
· Perform all aspects of the tool/die build from the locating of material required to final assembly, try-out and adjustment of the tooling components;
· Responsible for performing modifications on older, existing tools and dies to maintain customer requirements;
· Responsible for tool and die repair as required;
· Specify dimensions, sizes, shapes and tolerances for assemblies and additional requirements.
· Preventative maintenance and troubleshooting for tool & die peripherals as needed.
· Fabrication, fitting and assembly of parts in order to produce, maintain and/or modify jigs, gauges, dies, tools and additional pieces as needed
· Competitive salary.
· Great working environment.
· Opportunity for growth and advancement within a growing local manufacturing company.
· Equal opportunity.
· Full time employment.
· Performance reviews with opportunity for pay increases.
· Full certification as a Tool and Die Maker with the associated apprenticeship
· the ability to create and interpret complex prints
· Knowledge of CNC principles
· Knowledge of CAD/CAM would be a definite asset
· Education or equivalent experience in hydraulics/pneumatics, electrical and/or welding is an asset
Apply today by submitting your resume to email@example.com or contact IS2 in Barrie today; 705-735-1515 or submit your resume