Do you have Freight and logistics experience? Do you have Supply Chain Management experience? Do you want to work for one of Canada’s Best Managed companies? Do you want long-term employment with the opportunity for growth? IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Delta and they are in need of a Logistics Coordinator with superior customer service skills.
Why you want this position…
- Very competitive salary and incentive program
- Long-term employment with the opportunity for growth
- RRSP matching plans
- MSP coverage after 3 months of your probationary period
- Generous Benefits package after 3 months of your probationary period
- Career planning and development
- Flexible working hours
- Canada’s Best Managed companies
- Offering exceptional customer service and maintaining relationships with customers
- Responsible for the cost of each transaction and investigating variances
- Issuing freight claims
- Maintain shipment tracking and update ERP system
- Work with commercial team on RFPs to present cost effective solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a fast paced freight and logistics environment
- Preparing documents for air, ocean and truck freight shipments
- Experience in the mining industry is an asset
- Good knowledge of geography and proven math skills
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills(both verbal and written)
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position.
Please also visit our website at www.is2.ca for a better understanding of who we are.
_Be sure to like us on Facebook_ https://www.facebook.com/IS2delta/