Do you have mountain and winter driving experience? Do you have superior customer service skills? Our client is looking for a class 3 driver that has manual transmission knowledge. This is a full time permanent position located in Delta.
Why you want this position…
- Unionized environment with a starting wage of $23-$24 an hour, with annual increases
- Extended medical and dental after probationary period
- Extended MSP coverage after probationary period
- RRSP contributions after 3 months of probation
- Delivering windows in the lower mainland, Vancouver Island, Washington and Alberta area
- Offering superior customer service to their clients
- Must be able to lift 75lbs-100lbs
- Winter and mountain driving experience
- Able to drive a manual transmission
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Must have a valid passport as you must be able to travel to Washington
If you have the qualifications, please apply!
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position
Please also visit our website at www.is2.ca for a better understanding of who we are