IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Delta and they are in need of an Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will have superior customer service skills and payroll experience. If you would like to work for an industry leader, and are looking for long-term career growth, this could be the opportunity for you.
Why you want this position…
- Benefits package after your 3 months of probation period
- Working hours full-time Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Industry leader that has been in business for over 50 years
- Opportunity for growth with an established organization
- Answering phones and offering exceptional customer service
- Payroll for up to 50 employee, balancing and printing payroll bi-weekly
- Invoicing of work orders to customers
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Entering time sheets daily
- Minimum of 1 year of payroll experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Accounts receivable and payable experience is an asset
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position.
Please also visit our website at www.is2.ca for a better understanding of who we are.