DON'T MISS THIS NEW OPPORTUNITY IN BARRIE AND COLLINGWOOD! GREAT COMPENSATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE! START YOUR CAREER HERE! IS2 is recruiting an experienced BUYER for a full time permanent role in the Manufacturing Industry for Heavy Equipment. Salary: Based on experience
WHY YOU WILL WANT THIS POSITION:
· Join a growing manufacturing company
· Advance your career with internal promotions
· Benefit from profit sharing, annual bonuses, RSP plans, PPE allowances, medical, dental coverage and 3 weeks vacation to start!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· Source, select and maintain suppliers
· Qualify, Audit and approve suppliers/design with Engineering department
· Work closely with Engineers to ensure focus on technical expertise, material design and product rationalizations leading to cost reductions
· Oversee Purchase Orders
· Work with planners and schedulers to execute follow ups
· Negotiate suppliers’ agreements with a focus on cost, quality, lead times, payment terms, warranties and termination clauses
· Identify gaps, root causes and correction actions with Key Performance Indicators
· Administer tender process through the creation of RFQ and RFPs
WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY:
· Experience with AX and a PMAC designation an asset
· Experience in manufacturing or heavy equipment industry an asset
· Related post-secondary education required (ie. Business Administration)
· 3+ years purchasing experience
· 3+ years working with MRP/ERP (SAP and Oracle)
Apply today by submitting your resume to email@example.com or contact IS2 in Barrie today; 705-735-1515.
IS2 is a 100% Canadian owned and operated Workforce Solutions company specializing in Temporary Industrial Staffing, Direct Hire Placements and Customized Workforce Management Programs.
With operations in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Québec we are uniquely poised to provide our clients with best-in-class service options for their staffing and recruiting needs. We have developed industry-leading recruitment techniques, international networks and an in-depth knowledge of the hiring process. We are safety-certified and work exclusively with employers who promote and prioritize safe work environments