Our client is a leading customer service and travel loyalty company. If you want to be part of an exciting and cooperative team contact us today! We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, positive disposition, good communication skills and a desire to learn!
· Ensure customers have a positive experience
· Coordinate flight itinerary
· Help members with their needs and resolve concerns
· Web Portal navigation support
· Resolve customer problems with a positive attitude
· Ability to communicate through email and phone calls
· Abilty to use a PC
· Aware of different destinations and logistics
· Customer service experience is preferred
· Speak both English and French
· Comfortable with multiple shifts
Compensation & Benefits
$16.00/hr with a raise of $1.00 after first year
Full training included for all new team members.