IS2 is currently sourcing up to 10 CNC Machinists for our customer located in Orillia. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for using his/her technical expertise to both set up and operate various lathes independently.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· Set up all conventional/CNC equipment to completely and independently perform any operation within full machinery capacity.
· Ability to recognize improper machine function or cutting action of tools and make proper machine adjustment for correction of problem.
· Operate and understand functions of conventional/CNC equipment and be able to train all operators on this equipment.
· Perform skilled duties in the planning, layout, set-up and operation of various types of equipment to perform a wide variety of operations on a diversified line of close tolerance work when and where required.
· Perform typical operations machining compound angles and contours, boring, turning internal and external taper, concave and convex surfaces to exacting tolerances, work on unusual and irregular shaped castings, forgings and parts or parts requiring exacting and coordinated tolerances and concentricity.
· Complete all required production and Quality documentation
· Maintain equipment and work area in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
· Perform above requirements in a safe, productive and quality conscious manner.
WHY YOU WILL WANT THIS JOB:
· PERMANENT role
· Great compensation package
· Competitive wages
· Premiums on afternoons and weekend shifts
· RRSP Contribution
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
· 3-5 years experience in CNC Machining
· Set up experience
· Measurement skills
· Troubleshooting skills
· Asset - Experience with Fanuc or Toshiba controls
SHIFT: Rotation Monday-Thursday, 5:30 am-4:00 pm and 4:00 pm-2:30 am
IS2 is a 100% Canadian owned and operated Workforce Solutions company specializing in Temporary Industrial Staffing, Direct Hire Placements and Customized Workforce Management Programs.
With operations in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Québec we are uniquely poised to provide our clients with best-in-class service options for their staffing and recruiting needs. We have developed industry-leading recruitment techniques, international networks and an in-depth knowledge of the hiring process. We are safety-certified and work exclusively with employers who promote and prioritize safe work environments
Apply today by submitting your resume to email@example.com or contact IS2 in Barrie today; 705-735-1515