IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Surrey and they are in need of a Mechanical Designer. Our client is a “Best in Class” organization that has been designing, manufacturing and servicing industrial equipment for over 30 years. Our client is an established organization offering a permanent role, a competitive wage, a fair working environment and a generous benefits package.
- Designing clutches, gears, housings, and hydraulic systems
- Design fabricated and machined components
- Create detailed project Bill of Materials
- Abide by Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Maintain and update project-drawing libraries
- Provide support to Designers, Manufacturing, Operations and Field Service Departments
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years design experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ansys analysis software experience is considered an asset
- Design experience in clutches, gears, housings, lubrication and hydraulic systems
- Experience in ISO 9001
- Superior problem solving skills and a strong sense of commitment to meeting deliverables
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position
Please also visit our website at www.is2.ca for a better understanding of who we are.