IS2 Workforce Solutions is currently seeking for a qualified Human Resource Generalist for their manufacturing Calgary locations. You will be reporting to the vice-president and supporting the day to day functioning of the HR departments. You will also be implementing and communicating HR initiatives and objectives guidance and support to large client groups. These are full-time, temporary- to permanent opportunities that offer excellent potential for growth for the right candidates.
**WHY YOU’LL WANT THIS POSITION…**
- Steady work with full-time hours
- Room for Growth with a large company
**WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO ON A DAILY BASIS…**
- Provide HR, services and programs in organizational development, employee and labour relations, hourly and salary recruitment.
- Provide coaching and support to managers, supervisors and associates regarding all HR policies
- Promote compliance with HR policies and procedures.
- Provide coaching and support to the assigned client group in all health and safety and HR matters
- Administration of monthly reports, HR files administration, grievance management, benefits and policy implementation.
- WCB and disability claim management.
- Development and research of training programs
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE TO QUALIFY…
- A Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in Business Management or Human Resources
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience as an HR Generalist, with at least 3-years exposure to Health and Safety/ Claims Management
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with all levels of the organization as well as with union representatives and shop stewards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of various Alberta Legislations (Employment Standards, Human Rights, Occupational Health & Safety etc.
Apply now – or call us today at our Calgary, Foothills Branch for more information or to register call :403-273-7711