IS2 Workforce Solutions is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our client based in Vancouver. Our client is the leading distributor of doors, frames, finish hardware and construction specialty products. You will be comfortable working in both warehouse and office environments. As a Counter Sales Representative, you are part of our dynamic customer facing/ in-bound sales team.
- Respond to telephone, email and walk-in customer inquiries on products
- Prepare quotes (estimating) for counter sales, telephone and email customer orders
- Detail specific product required for orders, including hardware, specialty products and hollow metal.
- Complete sales orders
- Accurate receiving and processing of customer payments
- Pulling material from the warehouse
- Create purchase orders and/or transfer orders for required products as required
- Correctly enter all counter orders to company systems
- Ensure high-levels of customer service through prioritizing work-load, communicating role expectations and supporting training and development initiatives
- Efficiently handle and mitigate queries, concerns and complaints
- 1+ years of general commercial construction or related counter sales experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Motivated self-starter and team player
- Strong ability to organize, plan, prioritize and work with within deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs