IS2 Workforce Solutions is now hiring Packaging Workers for a Local Manufacturing Company that is listed as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies! This is a great new opportunity for individuals who want to join a reputable company with steady full-time hours.
Southmedic is a supplier of Medical Devices. They offer a TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED, CLEAN and a WELL LIT work environment. These positions are long term in nature and could lead to permanent placements.
Please note, they only accepts applications through their agency partners and will not accept resumes directly.
Pay: Up to $15 per hour
Shift: Straight day, afternoon or midnight
Why you'll want this job:
· Stable work with full-time hours, paid lunches, and potential for overtime.
· Clean, friendly and adaptable working environment.
· Job-related education opportunities and potential for advancement.
· An opportunity to join a big and growing local company that is currently making a difference in the lives of multiple Canadians!
What you'll need to do on a daily basis:
· Light assembly work
· Picking/packing and sorting duties
· Other general labour tasks as required (under 30lbs)
What you should have to qualify:
· Previous experience in a manufacturing facility an asset.
· CSA approved steel-toed boots.
· Reliable transportation (the afternoon shift is outside of local transit hours.)
DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNTIY PASS YOU BY! POSITIONS ARE FILLING QUICKLY FOR THIS LOCAL EMPLOYER!
IS2 is a 100% Canadian owned and operated Workforce Solutions company specializing in Temporary Industrial Staffing, Direct Hire Placements and Customized Workforce Management Programs.
With operations in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Québec we are uniquely poised to provide our clients with best-in-class service options for their staffing and recruiting needs. We have developed industry-leading recruitment techniques, international networks and an in-depth knowledge of the hiring process. We are safety-certified and work exclusively with employers who promote and prioritize safe work environments
Apply today by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact IS2 in Barrie today; 705-735-1515