IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Richmond and they are in need of a Receiving Supervisor for their busy textile warehouse in Richmond. This is a full-time permanent position and the hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. If you have a minimum of 2 years warehouse experience in a lead hand role, have attention to detail, if you have superior organizational and problem solving skills, Apply Now!
Why you want this position...
· Generous Health Benefits after your probationary period
· "Open Door policy" employees are treated fairly
· MSP coverage after your probationary period
· Annual performance and wage reviews
· Employee Rewards and Recognition Program
· Unloading of all incoming shipments
· Maintain paperwork and waybills and notify receiving department of discrepancies
· Inventory Tags are attached to the correct product(colour, pattern, yardage and quantities are correct)
· Keep receiver area clean and organized
· Ensure every item is scanned into a bin and put away in the appropriate location
· Maintain accurate inventory counts monthly and annually
· A minimum 2 years of shipping/receiving experience
· Able to work independently and as a team
· Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
· Strong command of the English language
· Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
· Knowledge of ERP systems such as Sage are an asset
· Weekly, monthly and annual inventory counts, and able to conduct inventory audits
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position.
Please also visit our website at www.is2.ca for a better understanding of who we are.
Be sure to like us on Facebook IS2/Delta