Our client is looking for a Repair Technician Worker. This position will work individually and with a team, to test, troubleshoot and repair various ATM parts and electronic components. In addition to repairs, in this role you will perform inventory cycle counts; receive goods, sorting packaging materials along with the completion of associated forms and paperwork that will properly account for material being moved.
- Tests, troubleshoots and repairs various electronic components and various ATM parts.
- Troubleshoots and repairs to component level repairs
- ATM parts including sensor calibration, circuit boards, fuse replacement, soldering of electronic components, testing & repairing memory chips, etc.
- Maintains satisfactory quality performance levels
- Assist in inventory of supplies/equipment stored at multiple offices
- Assist inventory control in tagging fixed assets and equipment.
- Assist in receiving/inspecting/logging of goods shipped to Central Receiving area.
- Programming ATMs, load trucks for departure – as needed
- General warehouse organization as needed – as needed
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience repairing electronic components or 2 years of ATM servicing
- Basic understanding of PC, PC peripherals, and network connectivity
- Experience in component level soldering and de-soldering
- Critical thinker who is flexible and adaptable. Attention to detail is important
- Prioritization skills to meet the daily needs as well as long term projects
- Must be able to alternative shifts such as weekends, holidays, afternoons or evenings
Education & Experience
· High school or equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience repairing electronic components or 2 years of ATM servicing
· Must have a valid driver’s license