IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Richmond, and they are in need of a Class 1 and 5 driver’s. Our client is an established organization, and they have been an industry leader for 70 years. They manufacture exterior building products, windows and doors. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position, have excellent customer service skills, a clean driver’s abstract and experience driving a 5 ton truck, apply now.
- Operate a vehicle in congested areas, streets and highways, while maintaining safe work practices
- Operate vehicle in accordance to laws and regulations as per motor vehicle act
- Always following safety standards according to the Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Maintain a driver’s log book and complete pre-inspection for assigned truck
- Ability to operate a truck in congested areas, streets and highways
- Clean drivers abstract
- Knowledge of the lower mainland and allowing for efficient route planning
- Safely and efficiently unload product at job sites with support of a Swamper
- Offering superior customer service and able to deal with the public respectfully and tactfully at all times
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position.
Please also visit our website at www.is2.ca for a better understanding of who we are.