IS2 is hiring production associates in Bradford to support light automotive assembly work. Pay: Between $14.28 - $16.00 per hour, this includes opportunities as a Material Handler NOTE: Material Handler positions are a heavier position with lifting up to 50 lbs and forklift certification is required. Shift: Straight day, afternoon and midnight shifts
Why you'll want this position:
· Stable work with full-time hours and potential for overtime.
· Clean, friendly and adaptable working environment.
· Opportunity to excel in the automotive industry.
· An opportunity to join a growing local company that is currently making a difference in the lives of multiple Canadians
What you'll need to do on a daily basis:
· Light automotive assembly
· Lifting up to 30 lbs
· Work in a fast pace environment
· Perform repetitive tasks and other production duties as required
What you should have to qualify:
· Previous experience in a manufacturing facility is an asset
· CSA approved steel-toed boots.
· Reliable transportation
· Need to be adaptable and dependable
· Good attention to detail
· Physically able to lift occasionally throughout shift
Apply by submitting your resume or by calling our office at 705 735 1515. We are flexible and can schedule your interview in Newmarket or Barrie.
IS2 is a 100% Canadian owned and operated Workforce Solutions company specializing in Temporary Industrial Staffing, Direct Hire Placements and Customized Workforce Management Programs.
With operations in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Québec we are uniquely poised to provide our clients with best-in-class service options for their staffing and recruiting needs. We have developed industry-leading recruitment techniques, international networks and an in-depth knowledge of the hiring process. We are safety-certified and work exclusively with employers who promote and prioritize safe work environments
Apply today by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact IS2 in Barrie today; 705-735-1515