IS2's Mississauga office is searching for Double End Walkie Operators for ALL shifts, for our Mississauga starting asap.
Shift Timings: Monday to Friday (6am to 2:30pm or 2:30pm to 11pm)
· Have a valid third party issued walkie license
· 40% driving position and 60% manual work
· Must know how to build a skid effectively
· Heavy lifting required, must be able to lift up to 50lbs
· Must be able to use an RF Scan Gun (experience is preferred(use of VOIP))
· Able to work in a fast paced environment
· Standing all day
· Able to apply safe lifting practices
· Good with numbers (able to determine sequence on labels and match skid labels to product labels).
· Good communication skills (verbal and written)
· Wrap pallets, scanning to pre-pallet, building pallets.
· Move pallets using double end walkie.
· Clean criminal background
Come in and register asap at our Mississauga Branch. Please ask for Naureen
How to apply:
· Apply by visiting us at 33 City Center Drive, Unit #160 in Mississauga
· CALL US AT 905-212-9090
To service you better, we have extended our hours.
Monday to Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:30 to 3:00pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour