IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Surrey and they are in need of a Technical Sales Representative for one of Canada’s largest manufacturing agents, with 16 offices from coast to coast. This is a full-time permanent position in an Outside Sales Role. Do you have proven results in driving sales? Do you have a technical sales experience? If you are looking for long term career growth with an established and growing organization, this could be the opportunity for you.
Why you want this position…
- Benefits package after your 3 months of probationary period
- MSP coverage after 3 months of probationary period
- RRSP matching
- Profit sharing
- Company Shares program
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients and achieving sales and company objectives
- Planning, making and recording regular sales calls on accounts
- Preparing quotations for customers on components, systems solutions and manufactured products
- Working with management to assess accounts to achieve company objective
Preference will be given to those with hydraulic and pneumatic experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical sales role
- Superior communication skills(both verbal and written)
- Proven results in sales and profitable growth
- Customer service background in an engineering firm is an asset
Please not that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position.
Please also visit our website at www.is2.ca for a better understanding of who we are.