IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Surrey and they are in need of a Human Resources Manager. This is a full-time permanent role with an organization that has been in business for over 50 years. Do you have 5 years of experience in a Human Resources management role? The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in employee relations, recruiting, benefit administration, and compensation. Our client needs an expert in employee relations, with superior attention to detail. This role offers leadership, an open door atmosphere to fellow staff, and support to senior management. Providing guidance and counsel to leaders with regards to policies and procedures. Clients want to work with you, staff and senior management appreciate your support. If you have the qualifications and are looking to work for an organization that is undergoing large scale growth, please send us your detailed resume.
- Provide guidance and counsel to leaders and employees with regard to programs, polices, procedures, health and safety
- Investigate and resolve employee relations issues and complaints
- Training and development of leaders, offering support to all Branch Managers
- Complete, review and approve Employee Action Forms
- Oversee full cycle recruitment team in 10 branches
- Bachelor’s degree/certificate in Human Resources
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources experience
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience in an HR Manager role
- Superior communication skills(verbal and written)
- Able to resolve and investigate issues and complaints
- Leadership development and performance management experience
- Knowledge in employee retention, team building and employee relations
- Ability to teach, lead and give oral presentations
- Ensure health and safety procedures are administered to all branches
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position.
Please also visit our website at www.is2.ca for a better understanding of who we are.