IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Surrey and they are in need of a Heavy Duty Mechanic. The ideal candidate would have Certification as a Millwright or Heavy Duty Mechanic. Our client is a “Best in Class” organization that has been designing, manufacturing and servicing industrial equipment for over 30 years. Our client is an established organization offering a permanent role, a competitive wage, a fair working environment and a generous benefits package.
- Troubleshooting, testing and repairs of products in the field
- Support customers directly with technical assistance and direction
- Assist in preparing technical memos
- Prepare detailed field reports and notes
- Millwright or heavy duty mechanic certification
- Experience working with gearbox, power transmission products, mobile and stationary hydraulics
- Excellent communication skills(verbal and written)
- Valid passport, ability to travel approximately 15% of the time
- Able to undergo a medical examination
- Able to undergo a criminal record check and provide a drivers abstract
- Proficient in MS Office programs
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position.
Please also visit our website at www.is2.ca for a better understanding of who we are.