Would you like to work Monday to Friday, no nights in an indoor work environment? Well, then this is the job for you! This position will work on a rotational basis between our two Calgary manufacturing facilities, and will rotate between the morning (6:00am - 2:30pm) and afternoon (2:30pm - 11:00pm) shifts. No Nights! Availability for overtime, weekend and on-call work is strongly desired.
What's in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, fast progression to top rates, comprehensive benefit package, working alongside a diverse, experienced and supportive team.
Interested candidates must have:
- High School Diploma (Grade 12 or equivalent)
- A valid Millwright Journeyperson certificate from a qualified apprenticeship program; this could include interprovincial red seal qualification.
- Hold a valid Arial Work Platform Safety Training certificate
- Hold a valid Fall Protection certificate
- Valid Forklift certificate desired.
- Experience in industrial maintenance, distribution or automated plant operations.
- Welding, Fabrication and Machining skills are desired.
- Sound knowledge of BMS systems, Occupational Health & Safety regulations and emergency procedures
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Computer literate, knowledge of CMMS systems an asset
- Good verbal and written English communications skills
- Ability to lift 75 pounds, climb ladders, work at heights and see clearly at 20 feet or more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.75 /hour
- Millwright: 1 year (Preferred)
- Calgary (Preferred)
- Red Seal
Please apply by:
- Emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 403-273-7711
- Drop off your resume at 3619 61 Ave SE