IS2 is excited to announce that we have several Press Operator positions available for our client located in Richmond Hill. You do need to have experience working in a stamping manufacturing environment. This is a full time position with potential for permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
YOU'LL NEED TO DO THIS ON A DAILY BASIS:
· Set up and operate 400-1200 ton press machines.
· Load coils and dyes to punch press machine, and assess quality of parts.
· Select correct tooling for the job task with setup documents or supervisor/lead assistance.
· Load, install and correctly set up the tools required with some assistance from supervisor/lead.
· Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations.
· Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic manufacturing issues or seek assistance.
· Report and document basic material, production and quality control issues.
· Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the operator level.
· Use Smartpac controls.
WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB?
· Great position for people looking to start with a reliable company.
· We have FULL time positions.
· Opportunity for Overtime Work (if you want to work it).
· Temporary to Permanent position.
· Prime and bus accessible location – Leslie and Highway 7.
YOU'll NEED THIS TO QUALIFY:
· Transfer experience is an asset/Progressive dies.
· Smartpac and asset.
· Must have worked in a manufacturing/stamping facility.
· Must have strong metal press forming and background.
· Basic knowledge and understanding of large metal press machines.
· Competent at basic dimensional measuring and able to quickly learn the use of precision measurement tools.
· Flexible and responsive with a strong teamwork orientation.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Desire to learn new skills and improve technical knowledge.
· Strong orientation toward quality, safety and continuous improvement.
· Ability to work well in a fast paced environment to meet team expectations.
· Commitment to quality and accuracy of work performed.
· Understanding and support of Company policies and procedures.
· Safety conscious behaviour.
· Excellent attendance.
APPLY NOW!!! Call 905-918-5050 to set up an appointment!
Apply at our office Monday - Friday between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Location: 7800 Jane Street, Unit 12
Job Type: Full-time