IS2 Belleville is currently seeking PRODUCTION WELDERS for a busy company in Trenton ON. This is a full-time permanent position. Not certified?? THAT'S OK- They will certify you! All you need is an interest in welding and a willingness to learn.
· Cutting and joining metal parts for fabricating and assembly
· Work in a cost-effective manner and maintains a high standards of quality and excellent workmanship.
· Maintain safety standards of equipment and work areas according to established procedures and as instructed by the supervisor.
· Inform the supervisor to the best of his/her ability about unusual things, faulty design, unsafe conditions, missing parts, etc.
· Store equipment and tools properly when not in use.
· Will conduct oneself in a manner consistent with those practices leading to the safe operation of the division and displaying leadership, concern and a safe work ethic.
· Perform other duties as required within his/her abilities.
· Observe standards for safe working conditions as outlined in the Occupational Health & Safety Act as well as rules and regulations
· Ensure that all work areas and machines are kept clean, organized and tidy at all times.
· Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by all health, safety and environmental rules and regulations.
· Must be flexible in respect to hours of work.
Knowledge and Education
· Experience welding is ideal but not necessary
· Must have strong analytical aptitude
· Knowledge and experience working with various machines in a machine shop environment
· Ability to bend frequently and lift heavy equipment as required
· Able to work under pressure
· Must be able to communicate fluently in both written and spoken English.
· Willingness to work as a team and get along well with others
· Must be able to work with minimum supervision and be reliable
· Must be flexible with working hours and breaks
· Willing to take responsibility for their work and respond to company needs;
Only Top Candidates will be Contacted.