IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Delta and they are in need of a Lead Hand with forklift experience. Do you have a minimum of 1 year of Lead Hand/Supervisory experience? Do you have attention to detail and superior leadership skills? Do you want full-time long-term career growth, the opportunity to work for an organization with excellent benefits, and an employer who treats their employees fairly?
Why you want this position…
- Excellent benefits package after probationary period
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Starting wage is $24.00 per hour
- Opportunity to be part of their pension program after 1 year of employment
- Picking, packing, and labeling all orders
- Ensuring employees are abiding by all health and safety polies and procedures
- Responsible for loading and unloading goods from a vehicle in a safe and efficient manner
- Daily inventory counts with staff
- Ensure a clean and organized warehouse is maintained and daily housekeeping duties
- Minimum of 1 year of Lead Hand/Supervisory experience
- High level of professionalism at all times and able to deal with staff and customer’s tactfully
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Forklift experience preferably stand up
- Able to undergo a criminal record check
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- If you have the qualifications, please apply!
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position
Please also visit our website at www.is2.ca for a better understanding of who we are