IS2 Workforce Solutions is now recruiting for Tool Crib Attendant for a Shut Down Project (May20-Aug 1) in the Bonnyville Area. This is a Camp position. Operations run 24/7.
- Oversee the signing in and out of supplies to teams, monitoring stock levels and ensuring all equipment and tools are returned in clean & good condition
- Stage equipment and supplies in ready to use manner
- Notify supervisor of low stock levels.
- Clean and organize work space to maximize efficiencies.
- Ensures proper preventative maintenance and repairs of all tools and equipment.
- Service Calls
- Other duties as required
MINIMUM Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Previous Tool Crib and Camp experience is required.
- Able to pass pre-employment Background check
- Willing and able to pass Drug and Alcohol testing upon request
- Certifications: CSTS, H2S Alive, WHMIS and Bear Awareness.
- Physically Fit lifting up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directives.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
- Must be highly organized with a high eye for detail, and excellent communication
- Sufficient computer skills to keep inventory records accurate.
- Must be a TEAM PLAYER
- 5 Years Drivers Abstract
- Must have own PPE: Hard Hat , Gloves, Fire Retardant Coveralls, Steel toes boots.