DON'T MISS THIS NEW OPPORTUNITY IN BARRIE AND COLLINGWOOD! GREAT COMPENSATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE! START YOUR CAREER HERE! IS2 is recruiting experienced Mechanical Assemblers for a full time permanent role in the Manufacturing Industry for Heavy Equipment. Shift: Afternoons or WEEKENDS Pay Rate: Between $17.00 - $21.00 per hour based on experience
WHY YOU WILL WANT THIS POSITION:
· Join a growing manufacturing company
· Advance your career with internal promotions
· Benefit from profit sharing, annual bonuses, RSP plans, PPE allowances, medical, dental coverage and 3 weeks vacation to start!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· Install electrical control panels, motors, cable routing and termination
· Interpret electrical circuit schematics and wiring diagrams
· Install pilot lights, push buttons, sector switches and operator interfaces devices
· Drill and punch control panels
· Identify & document improvements as established
· Perform minor adjustments and repairs to assemblies and finished product as directed
· Maintain records with basic computer skills
WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY:
· Previous mechanical experience (manufacturing or automotive)
· Electrical/Electronic Technician or 2 years experience in similar environment
· Hobbyist skills are considered JOB skills if you like to tinker around with gadgets
· Passion to excel your career and learn new skills
Apply today by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact IS2 in Barrie today; 705-735-1515.
IS2 is a 100% Canadian owned and operated Workforce Solutions company specializing in Temporary Industrial Staffing, Direct Hire Placements and Customized Workforce Management Programs.
With operations in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Québec we are uniquely poised to provide our clients with best-in-class service options for their staffing and recruiting needs. We have developed industry-leading recruitment techniques, international networks and an in-depth knowledge of the hiring process. We are safety-certified and work exclusively with employers who promote and prioritize safe work environments