IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Surrey and they are in need of a Project Manager. Our client is a “Best in Class” organization that has been designing, manufacturing and servicing industrial equipment for over 30 years. Our client is an established organization offering a permanent role, a competitive wage, a fair working environment and a generous benefits package.
- Project Coordination and the central point of contact between customers, sales, engineering, management and product support
- Developing project scopes and budgets
- Develop project plan and internal/external resource plan
- Assisting the sales team with monitoring projects for scope changes
- Identify potential risks, reacting to project challenges by developing containment plan that eliminate or minimize impacts to projects
- Lead project meetings, design, reviews and customers meetings
- Provide reports to internal stakeholders
- Engineering degree or Applied Science Technology Diploma
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Excellent communication skills(verbal and written)
- Superior planning, organization, and problem solving skills
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Experience in managing Design and assemble projects
- Experience designing housings, gears and hydraulics
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position.
Please also visit our website at www.is2.ca for a better understanding of who we are.