Experienced Construction Labourers Needed! Our client is a major construction company, we desire strong and committed candidates who seek stability and commitment, as this position will be a long term opportunity with a reputable company. The successful candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years in the construction field with verifiable experience.
The successful candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years in the construction field with verifiable experience.
- Must be able to perform labour intensive tasks
- Comfortable using a variety of tools - experience with using a nail gun is considered to be an asset
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Must possess steel-toed safety boots
- Minimum 1-2 years of construction Experience
- Class 5 Drivers license
- Must have personal means of transportation
- Drug and alcohol-free- Pre-Employment testing will be required.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work Independently
- Valid FALL ARREST an asset
- Own PPE: Steel toes boots, Hard Hat, Coveralls, safety glasses and work gloves.
- Starts at $20.00/hour with strong potential for increase
Due to the autonomy of this position, preference will be given to those that possess ample of related experience as well as required
Please note: All resumes are held in the strictest of confidence and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Reply to this posting with resume or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-273-7711