IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Richmond, and they are in need of a Class 5 driver with experience driving a 5 ton truck. Our client is an established organization, and they have been an industry leader for 70 years. They manufacture exterior building products, windows and doors. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position, have excellent customer service skills, a clean drivers abstract and experience driving a 5 ton truck, apply now.
- Operate a vehicle in congested areas, streets and highways, while maintaining safe work practices
- Operate vehicle in accordance to laws and regulations as per motor vehicle act
- Always following safety standards according to the Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Maintain a driver’s log book and complete pre-inspection for assigned truck
- Ability to operate a truck in congested areas, streets and highways
- Clean drivers abstract
- Knowledge of the lower mainland and allowing for efficient route planning
- Safely and efficiently unload product at job sites with support of a Swamper
- Offering superior customer service and able to deal with the public respectfully and tactfully at all times
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position.
Please also visit our website at www.is2.ca for a better understanding of who we are.
Be sure to like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IS2delta/