IS2 Workforce Solutions is now searching for an Experienced Office Administrator/Receptionist for our South Edmonton client. The successful candidate will have previous experience in the industrial sector, be hardworking, reliable and looking for a long term career. This is a Temporary position that will become permanent for the right candidate.
Job Responsibilities for Office Administrator/Receptionist:
· Answering phone and transfer calls
· Adding new accounts and updating existing accounts in JD Edwards.
· Collection and distribution of mail.
· Send Overhead pages as required
· Booking of the conference room for meetings
· Order and organize supplies
· Prepare invoicing
· Filing of customers purchase orders
· Booking of accommodations
· Answer clients questions about order status and pricing
· Greet and direct guests.
MINIMUM Required Qualifications:
· Minimum of 2 years administration experience
· Relevant experience in the industrial sector is a strong asset.
· Proficiency with JD Edwards is required
· Above average Attendance and Reliability
· Strong sense of Honesty & Integrity
· Well Organized and a strong Eye for Detail
· Strong Language and Communication skills
· Advanced Customer Service skills
· Strong Data entry skills
· Must have their own reliable vehicle, with a class 5 license.